Monday, December 23, 2013

Operation: 4

Operation: Budget as Tight as My Curls

gee, thanks Drizzy...I don't believe you for a second but thanks!
OK this is for my glamour girls!

My first donation to Q's family was my hair money...yes I chose to walk around lookin like the Puerto Rican love-child of Cousin IT and Buckwheat from the little rascals. (ie the way my hair looks when it's not professionally styled) I am not a woman of much means, and as it is I can barely make my rent payments but I've always budgeted for creature comforts like that...because, well, I'm vain. very very vain.

But I could handle having to shy away from the mirror for a little bit to help out members of our Backstreet Family.

This means no mani-pedis.
No adorable new outfits...
And I'll be plucking my own eyebrows...god help us all.

Because every little bit counts, the name of the game here is sacrifice.

Save where you can and take that extra 5,10,20 bucks and donate!

Don't worry girls, I have it on good authority that a certain Mr. Richardson thinks you're "so cute" you don't even know how beautiful you are to him...particularly when you wake up with no make-up! ;)

You can do it Beautiful Soldiers!
**-Major General Rose, of the Backstreet Army

No comments:

Post a Comment