Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Operation: 6

Operation: Consuela
 
Fact: I would pay you to clean my pig sty of an apartment.

Really. It's just awful. It's not that I'm a slob, I love cleanliness, I simply loathe cleaning. I'm not alone in this. There's lots of people that would be thrilled to have their homes or offices cleaned for them. And if you're of the fastidious variety you may actually enjoy cleaning...I don't get you people but I love you guys!

So here's how you do it. Offer your services for a reasonable price, either per hour or at a flat rate. Something cheaper than the pros because you'll be using their products and tools to clean (unless you simply couldn't bear to mop a floor with anything other than your custom rhinestone Swiffer Wet Jet you bedazzled yourself with Swavorski crystals, you fancy broad you)

Just a few hours of tidying up can yield up to $100* per cleaning for our noble cause!

Bonus points for dressing up like Consuela and talking like this while you do it:
 
 I would not, however, recommend wearing a french maid outfit...that's a different service all together. (and you should probably charge more) ;)

No...No...  ju clean and donate money.
**-Major General Rose, of the Backstreet Army
 *estimate based on how much I pay the cleaning lady at my job for her 3hrs of "work"



No comments:

Post a Comment